Real Estate Professionals, Inc. is a premier 100% commission real estate broker in Maryland! We have made earning 100% commission affordable for real estate agents!
100% Commission Revolution! Are you a real estate professional? Now you can earn like one!
I stood in front of the stainless steel lunchmeat counter and took my paper hat off and took a moment to relax. It had been a fairly busy night at Mars Supermarket. I usually worked the 4 PM to 10 PM shift and I hoped that the rest of the night would be quiet and easy.
I glanced over at the refrigerated display cases and noticed that the milk needed to be filled.
Let me go grab a hand truck and fill the milk, I thought, as I saw him come down the aisle headed in my direction.
He was my client. You see I was a twenty-four year old real estate salesperson in 1995. A part time agent. I was embarrassed. I am supposed to be a business man and here I have a paper hat on, a white deli jacket and my red tie reeks of ham and assorted meat juices. I panicked! I sprinted into the back room and hid while my seller client came up to the deli counter and placed his order. Luckily there was someone else working with me that night to wait on him. I laid low until he was gone.
My cheeks flushed red from embarrassment and the cold of the meat cutting room, I thought, one day I am going to get the hell out of here and never come back! Maybe this real estate thing will work for me!
I worked at Mars Supermarkets from
1989 to 1996.
Hello! Robert Kaetzel here. Its 2018 and I am forty-seven years old now. I have been in the real estate business for twenty-three years. My grocery store days are in the past! I have been the broker of my own real estate company, Real Estate Professionals, Inc. since 2002 and life is grand!
Every once in a while I have a dream that I am still working in that supermarket, usually under the supervision of a nasty boss that tells me what to do and how to do it. When I wake up and realize I am no longer there, I am relieved.
Why did I tell you this story?
I want you to know where I came from.
Nobody set me up in this business. My Mom didn't start it. I wasn't connected and I started at square one.
I also want you to know my passion for this business and I hope that you get as much as I have gotten from the real estate business or more!
I love this business!
Now if I decide to work with someone, it is always on my terms and I am calling the shots. I have control over what I do and when and if I do it and I make my own schedule. I can work as little or as much as I want.
Freedom, precious freedom!
It wasn't always this way. I learned the business the hard way.
Many real estate agents do.
I certainly don't recommend this method for new agents although it can be very effective. You see, back in the day there was the sink or swim method. Throw everybody into the deep water and some are going to figure out how to swim on their own and some won't. I very easily could have gone under and never came back up, but I made it to the shore, tired and worn out and determined to teach others how to swim and to swim well!
100% commission became one of the greatest things that ever happened to me! It gave me the freedom I wanted and needed! It changed my life dramatically and it will change your life as well!
I started Real Estate Professionals, Inc. in 2002 because I wanted a brokerage to work under that gave me the freedom to promote myself the way I wanted to and not according to "the company brand guidelines". I wanted to earn the maximum amount from my commissions! I knew that earning 100% commission on my sales would allow me to make investments into my business and help it to grow quickly!
Some agents that are newer to the real estate business think that they will split commissions for a few years and then sign on with a 100% commission broker later on.
When you are newer you need every dollar that you can get so that you can invest it into your business so that it will grow quicker!
Please understand that I am a real estate agent first and foremost and I am active selling homes every day. I live off of and pay my bills with my commission income, so the company I am part of has to work for me in that capacity. All of our systems work extraordinarily well for me (I created them) so I know that they will work extraordinarily well for you also!
Fact: No commission split plan that anybody can offer you beats 100% commission!
Think about it for a second. You are the one who every day makes phone calls and meets with people to try and make things happen. You invest your time and money and you burn your gas in anticipation of making a sale; then all your company thinks about is a new rule or fee that will cost you money or steal your time.
If you are the one that does the work, shouldnt you receive the rewards associated with your hard work?
If you aren't earning 100% commission on your sales, you are depriving yourself and your family of money and freedom. Here is a simple chart showing how much money you lose when you are not earning 100 percent commission.
* This chart is based upon sales volume and an average commission of 3% per transaction side and does not take into account any office fees paid.
Even if your brokerage offers a high commission split, you have to work harder and harder to make the same amount of money that a 100% commission agent does. That just doesn't seem fair!
Fact: An agent can be successful with any arrangement but 100% commission systems are the best. They make it easy for an agent to be successful and make more money!
Think about the effect of paying $25,000 - $30,000 per year in broker commission splits. Every year!
Lets look at two real estate agents and the effect of commission splitting on their finances.
The first agent is on a 70/30 commission split and the broker caps the commission split yearly at $25,000.
The second agent is on a 100% commission plan and pays a yearly fee to the broker of $1,140 in lieu of a commission split. ($95.00 per month)
Both agents sell 4.5 million dollars worth of real estate during the year. For our example we will assume an average commission of 2.75% per transaction side.
The first agent will
The second agent will
On this simple example the second agent earns $23,610 more!
Now think of the effect of this over 5 years.
The second agent will have $118,050 more! ($23,610 x 5 years)
Imagine if the second agent used only part of the extra earnings to invest in the business or if they just put the money into a CD earning 3% interest. The second agent would have over $125,000 more!
Fact: Earning 100% commission on your sales will help you to grow your business quicker than a commission split agent. Since you earn more you will be able to make greater investments into your business to pay for things like marketing, advertising, better tools or even a personal assistant.
It used to be that 100% commission deals were very expensive and few brokers offered them.
Real Estate Professionals, Inc. has made earning 100% commission affordable for all real estate agents.
Our money-saving commission programs will allow you to reap the rewards of your success and hard work!
100% COMMISSION "TOP
100% COMMISSION "SMART
All agents on our "SMART AGENT" program will receive a minimum of two free months!
AN INDEPENDENT COMPANY BUILT ON REAL VALUES. NOT A FRANCHISE.
Real Estate Professionals is an independent company and not a franchise.
We don't believe in the franchise model when it comes to real estate brokers. Franchising is an easy way for a company to expand their business using someone else's capital and resources but does it really benefit real estate agents?
Dentists, architects and attorneys don't buy franchises. There are few if any franchises in these businesses because they are professional service providers who service clients in a geographical location.
There is no concrete advantage to a real estate agent to be affiliated with a franchise company.
The only thing that you
will get when joining a franchise company is the fun and excitement
of sending a good percentage of your commission dollars back to the
COMMISSIONS PAID AT SETTLEMENT - WHY WAIT?
If you are in good standing with Real Estate Professionals, Inc. and have turned in required paperwork we can send notice to the title company handling settlement to pay your commission to you directly at settlement.
Is this legal? Yep!
Contrary to what someone else might tell you, it is legal for a real estate broker to authorize a title company to pay commissions on behalf of the broker to the broker's agent at settlement. We have been doing it this way for over 15 years and don't understand why a company would do anything different.
Why wait for your company to process YOUR commission checks when you can be paid at settlement as soon as the transaction closes.
You earned it! It's YOUR money!
I have been licensed as a real estate agent in Maryland since 1995 and have been the broker for Real Estate Professionals, Inc. since I created the company in 2002. During that time thousands of transactions have been sold under my real estate license.
I have the benefit of many years of experience problem solving for myself and for the agents in the office and I act as a coach/manager to the agents in the office. Since I am actively selling real estate I can show you how to do it successfully and the right way. I have heard managers say, "I don't sell. I don't compete with my agents." What they really mean is that they can't show you what to do or how to grow your real estate business because they aren't actually doing it.
Don't let anybody tell you what you can't do, especially if they haven't done it!
I have created numerous tools, forms and techniques that I use in my personal real estate business and I share all of these with the agents affiliated with our company.
You will have direct access to me and I will help you help your business grow.
Since we are an independent company, we give you the freedom to market yourself the way you want to be viewed by your clients. If you are going to grow your business you need to make a name for yourself, not your company or corporate brand.
At Real Estate Professionals we give you the freedom to market yourself the way that you want. You can use our standard company look on your marketing materials and signage or you can create your own.
Real Estate Professionals provides a number of tools and systems for you to use at no additional cost.
1. First class broker/manager support: You have direct access to an experienced broker who is available to help and coach you so that you can take your business to the next level. Many broker/managers aren't actively involved in selling real estate successfully and as such don't have the ability or skill set to coach you so that your business and/or team will grow. Agents who have joined Real Estate Professionals, Inc. from other brokers have complimented us for our responsivness. We are not just available to help you, we want to help you! There are brokers and company owners in the business that you may not want to associate with! Make sure you do your homework. You are the company you keep!
2. ZipForm is the official forms program of the National Association of REALTORS® and is provided at no charge to you through your membership in NAR.
3. The ShowingTime appointment service is used to handle appointment requests on your listings and is provided at no charge to you through your membership in Bright MLS.
4. Errors and Ommisions Insurance (No Cost): This is paid for by the company with no charges to you. Unlike others we never charge any additional or hidden fees!
5. Your own personal DocuSign sender account: DocuSign is the premier digital signature service and is the gold standard in electronic signature platforms. DocuSign integrates with our paperless transaction management systems and ZipForm electronic forms for your maximum productivity. This is paid for by the company with no charges to you.
6. Paperless transaction management system: Think of the "Real Estate Professionals Paperless Pipeline" as your super highly organized online office. Our system stores all of your paperwork and transaction files online so you will never need to ever deal in paper again. There are powerful tools and systems for you to manage your transactions. You will be able to track your income and sales volume with a few clicks. You can email any documents in a transaction with a few clicks one handed! You can access all of our and your company files online all in one place from your computer or smart phone. We have spent years creating the ultimate online office system for you to use. This system is paid for by the company with no charges to you. I can guarantee you that our system is better than anything you are using now! It will help you to stay organized so that you can focus on selling and making money! On top of it this system is super easy to use and is very intuitive.
7. Offer Preparation Assistant: Our online offer preparation tool "OPA" will help you to know what forms you need to use when preparing an offer to purchase. This is provided by the company with no charge to you.
8. Broker designed custom forms: We have created numerous custom forms for our agents to use including a "simple" one page buyer agreement and an easy to understand two page listing agreement. The REALTOR® association forms can be scary so we give you the option of replacing some of these forms with our own simple versions. These are provided by the company with no charge to you.
9. FREE email address: If you don't have your own business email address that you would like to use we will provide you with the hottest email address in real estate, email@example.com to use.
Do you invest in real estate to hold as a rental or to fix and flip? Many of the agents at our brokerage actively invest in real estate. Why? Our 100% commission programs are a perect fit for a real estate investor. We have created a Real Estate Investor Agent Program to give you many tools and resources that will make your real estate investing more profitable and outrageously successful.
Are some real estate agencies investor friendly? Sure, but we have created an entire division of our company to support real estate investors who are licensed agents.
Real Estate Professionals, Inc. is currently a member of the Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS®, Harford County Association of REALTORS®, Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® and Bay Area Association of REALTORS®.
If you are a member of another association in Maryland, you can stay with that association.
We are not the best fit for every agent. We don't want problems or drama no matter how much you produce. If you are the kind of agent who everybody dislikes we would not be a good fit. All of our agents are expected to turn in required paperwork through the "Real Estate Professionals Paperless Pipeline" in a timely manner. We are not interested in creating a body count of agents. We dont care about having the most agents. We take our responsibility under the law to supervise the licensees with our brokerage seriously. Some companies that offer 100% commission programs may have a hands off approach and may not care what you do. We care! Our reputation as a premier brokerage and our other agent's reputations are paramount. We will not impose any extra burdens on you and make you do all kinds of things that are not required by law but we do want good people who take the real estate business seriously, follow the law and who keep their clients and customers happy!
Yes! Earning 100% commission is awesome. Please contact me.